Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some new Paper Poppy

Well I have been so good lately, I really haven't spent too much at all on anything scrapbooking related for two months so I rewarded myself with the new Paper Poppy kit. How gorgeous is it???? Full of some Cosmo, Pink Paislee and Jillibean Soup, mmmmm mmmmm, three of my fave manufacturers.

and seeing as the dollar exchange is so good I also got the July kit.


There are some great add-ons you can buy with both kits, if you are looking for an awesome jam-packed kit to buy, Aphra does great kits.
I have completed a few layouts, unfortunately I can't show too many as they were completed for specific things and as we're still having computer probs I am having trouble uploading my photos - grrrrrrrr. I'll try later again today.
xx Deb

1 comment:

Leanne said...

yum! That kit looks fantastic!!