Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm back in the land of the living

Ok I went and bit the bullet today and bought a new lappie. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! I still have to get my hard drive back to be able to access all our photos and emails etc so I am only half organised but at least I have access to the internet. As far as our old computer is concerned we are still not sure if it is fixable, my big bro is doing it in his spare time which means he won't be able to get back to it until the weekend.

Anyways, just thought I would pop in and let you all know I am back.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Glad you have a new PC. Hope you ae sorted soon.

Leanne J said...

glad your back... i am totally addicted to blogs so i think i would be lost without my puto..al though i would get heaps and heaps more scrappin done...