Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RIP my faithful computer

I think the time has come to bury my trusty friend. It has finally frozen completely and has gone on a holiday to my big bro's house to see if it is fixable. I am thinking not, lucky everything is backed up. So I won't be around much, just occasionally when I am at work until we decide on what we are doing for a new computer.

As far as scrapping goes, I'll have to go and drag out some of my old pre-digital photos. They are sitting in a box screaming to be scrapped so I might have to get organised and scrap some old photos. They are terrible, but the memories are still there.

Catch you later.

xx Deb

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hope you can sort out a new pc soon.

Jacque said...

OMG Deb, I wouldn't cope. You're being very brave ;)
Hope it all gets sorted soon.