Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Challenge at Scrap the Boys

The first challenge at Scrap the Boys for August is to scrap a layout using flowers …to make it a little easier you can include a photo of you and your boy/s… Or if you can’t come at flowers …scrap about their feminine sides… or if you are feeling very clever… use both criteria.
Here is my layout -

Wow, love this challenge. I do use flowers on my boy layouts, but usually just one or two discreet ones. So I went all out and used a flower cluster, but balanced it off with some corrugated cardboard and some boy papers. I love the finished product, now I would love to see some of your layouts!!!!!
Hope you are all having a fabulous day
xx Deb

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love this LO.

Ebony van der Starre said...

Awesome LO Deb...really love it!