Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scrapboxx February Sketch Challenge

After a break from scrapping for a month, I thought I would get stuck into this months Boxx Sketch Challenge. Julie Winks has done a fab sketch, I don't know that I have done it justice, but I guess I am at least glad I actually got a layout scrapped and in only 1 hour. Bonus, I can procrastinate on a page for a week sometimes.

Anyways here is the sketch


and here is my take on it.

The journalling reads - one beer, two anzac bickies and a carrot FOR SANTA and his reindeer.

Yay I scrapped, really pretty pleased with myself, I thought I may have forgotten how.

Thanks for stopping by.

xx Deb



1 comment:

Sue Plumb said...

LOL...you definitely didn't forget how! This looks great Deb, love the mix of embellies. (Santa did well at your place scoring a Crownie!) XXX