Friday, February 11, 2011

The mojo has returned

Well the hubby is away in Melbourne and the kids are on camp so I got to sit down this morning and scrap, for no reason, just because. And I pulled out a landscape which I NEVER do. These photos were taken on our trip to Europe late last year. We did a day trip to Giverny to see Claude Monet's garden. Unfortunately the flowers were all finished but it was just as stunning in autumn with all the trees turning.

So anyways, I started with an idea and this is where it took me, nothing like my original thoughts on how this layout was going to turn out but that's ok. I love that about scrapping, the creative process just tends to take over and Voila!!!

Most of the layout is made up from the December kit from the Polkadot Place with a few Lily Bee scraps and Prima leaves thrown in. I love the handmade flower that Bridge included in the kit.

and a close-up -


Last night while I had a quiet house I took the opportunity to go and see No Strings Attached with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. Not sure what the reviews said but this is seriously funny. Don't take your daughters, this is strictly Rated M 15+. My friend Tash went with me and we did it in class, Gold Class which was a bit decadent but sooooo nice. I could definately get used to it.
Ok it is lunchtime and I must go and clean up and get organised. Have to pick the kidlets up with all their camp gear this arvo which means lots of washing - sigh........ well at least I have had a nice break.
Take care
xx Deb

No comments: