Saturday, January 8, 2011

First layout for 2011

Hi all, one week into 2011 and I got to scrap my first layout. Miss Megs 12th birthday was on the 2nd January and I lined her up for a few photos of course. This is my absolute favourite.

Almost everything I used came from my first kit from The Polkadot Place. The colours matched perfectly and I love the little handmade flower Bridge included in the kit. So pop over and have a look and get your own kit. January's kit will be released soon so keep an eye out.
(This layout is off on a special holiday, will give you more details later)

Megan is having three friends over later today for a swim and sleepover so I must go and get sorted out. Hope you are all having a lovely New Year.


xx Deb


2 comments:

Sue said...

STUNNING Debbie! I just love the colours of this LO, and Bridge's handmade flower looks divine! (Hoping to get my first LO for the year done tonight!) XXX

Belinda Lowe said...

Just Perfect Debbie - I hope she had a wonderful birthday