Monday, March 1, 2010

My next new fave

is the new kits by Paper Poppy Kit Co. I have just been really naughty and ordered the March kit and the add on from the states. It is absolutely delish and can't wait to get it. Aphra has been so helpful this morning when I emailed her.


Anyways, here is some eye candy for you -






and here is the add on. I love that red poppy.



Well best I go get scrapping and use some of the huge stash I have already before these goodies arrive.


Have a lovely day everyone.


Cheers
Deb xxx

3 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Hello, Deb! So excited that you've joined us at the blog and ordered our March kit. Be sure to check back for tips, tricks, tutorials, challenges, and contests all revolving around the kit! Thanks for your sweet comments, Deb. It's been a pleasure. Happy Scrappin'!

Sue said...

Love the Poppy theme. Just might have to get myself some:)

AnnetteL said...

Nice kits Deb, have fun playing with those :)