Saturday, March 13, 2010

Girly Grunge

Ok, this is my latest LO for the DT tryout over at Scrapability Sketches
The brief was -
Theme : Favourite Things and Grunge !

Please include the following :
3 patterned papers
1 or more photos
1 journalling tag
Mixed alphas...

SO please put in a grunge style and please include some journalling (point form is fine too !) about your favourite things.
Well I don't know how grungy this is, I started off with lots of paint and doodling and this is what it evolved into. I guess I'll call it girly grunge.
Hope your weekend has been fabulous so far.
Cheers
Debxxxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fabby LO

Stephanie said...

Awwwww that is so sweet!!!!
big hugs to you!

Lovely layout!!!

Leanne said...

looks great Debbie.. love it. and yep its girly grudge.. but very very effective...