Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last but not least

Well it's all over, the last challenge for the DT spot over at Scrapability Sketches is due today. There brief was scrap a double LO using a sequence of photos, food related. Must include a recipe, use black or white cardstock, bling and doodling. Well you all know how I love bling (NOT). I promise I have used some, well pearls anyway, they are on the butterfly.



Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back after the long weekend with an update.

Cheers
Debxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

A fab LO. Looks like a lot of work invovled.

Tracey Cooley said...

Nice work Deb as usual :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Awesome Deb... love your double...and how awesome are your LO's in the mags! congrats to you... i hope you get heaps more pubbed!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love this double layout - it's smashing! :)