Monday, May 23, 2011

My Scraproom Rules

Because I really haven't been scrapping much at all I thought I would get involved in a comp to try and get me motivated again.

Scrapping Outback are running one at present called My Scraproom Rules, so I joined in. The first challenge asked for us to do lots of fussy cutting, distressing, use some chipboard and cut it up and hand make at least three flowers.

Talk about way out of my comfort zone, I do not make flowers, couldn't be bothered. I would rather rip open a packet of gorgeous Prima. I do not fussy cut, don't have the patience. So this whole challenge was a doozy for me. Needless to say I procrastinated big time, started last night and finally uploaded at 11.40pm with 20 minutes to spare. Talk about cutting it fine.

Anyways, here is my layout -


And lots of close-ups

Yep I handcut all those postage stamps. I have no idea what I was thinking, that was lots of fun (NOT!!!!).


So it's all over and done with and I'm happy with the end result, even though it is totally not my style.

The next challenge set by Trudi Harrison is up so head over and check it out.

xx Deb


No comments: