Monday, May 2, 2011

Creative Block

Just a quick one, I just wanted to let you all know I am working over at Creative Block at Printblocks this week. Anyone going???? If so grab me and say "hello". I think I'll be helping out on the manufacturer's stands this time around, unless it changes. Can't wait to catch up with some scrappy friends.

Nothing to show, I am all scrapped out at the moment, far too busy with school hols etc. We have just had a long weekend up at Moogerah Dam. We packed up the carav
an and camped with some great friends. The kids had a ball on the tubes and kneeboards and Ash even got up on the wakeboard. Sigh....... I love two weeks of school hols followed by a long weekend. But back to reality now, work and school and the usual runaround. And hopefully some time for some scrapping.

No comments: