Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Don't forget your entries

Hi ho everyone,

Just popping in to remind you to get your entries in for this months Scrap the Boys challenge.

This month your challenge is to use a specific TIME as your layout's title...- Capture a moment in your day that you want to remember, part of your daily routine or something special the kids or hubby has on, or a specific day or moment that you want to remember.You then need to use that time/date as your layout title.You need to link your entry to this post no later than 11.59pm 31st March...

And on another note, my photography course with Sheye Rosemeyer is all done and dusted. I can't believe how much I have learnt, but it made me want to learn more. I even got to go to a real live clothing photoshoot and help out. Got some beautiful shots for my portfolio (thanks Tam). The next step is a 10 day Photoshop course which Sheye is running in May, if you are interested pop over to the Eye Candy site and send her a quick email. It is all online so makes it easier, especially when our lives are so busy.

Scrapping today, have to get my layout done for the next Scrap the Boys challenge.

xx Deb

No comments: