Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A very successful scrapping holiday

I packed up some scrap stuff to take on holidays, normally I would get nothing done but this time I went with my friend Charmaine who also scraps - YAY!!!!!!!! So we had a couple of late ones after the kids had gone to sleep and this is what I came up with.

This is my gorgeous girl on the right and her friend Paige at a dance comp. How cute are their costumes? Anyways I used stuff from September's Paper Poppy Kit and added some extra bits and came up with this -

Yep that is pink crepe paper, I would never have thought to use it but it was in the kit, Aphra you are so clever. Oh and I LOVE the new Sass Indie Girl Range, so gorgeous.
And another one, this time this her team, they are called Nine Minute Noodles, cute huh???? The are a great bunch of girls, Miss Megs has had an awesome year dancing with these girls
and last but not least a layout of my little man. We just got his school photos so thought I would get this one scrapped and put away. And the layout features a few of my faves, October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup, Cosmo Cricket and the cute little green ladybird is My Little Bit of Whimsy

Thanks for stopping by.
xx Deb

2 comments:

Sue said...

All lovely LOs.

Leanne J said...

love your layouts.. love the girls costumes..woot woot.. and i'm a suckker for a good butterfly punch at the moment.... fantastic layouts.. and love the pp kits...