Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A delicious new kit

from Paper Poppy

and the add-on.
How gorgeous are these colours!!!!!! Mine is ordered and on its way from the States. I can't wait to get creating.

And here is my latest page using some things from the April Kit.


I completed this LO for the last Scrapability Soup comp over at Scrapability Sketches and the brief was to use B & W photos (1 x 5x7 or 2 x6x4), theme is family, design and products up to us, use a technique and describe how you do it, and we had to provide a sketch based on the Layout. This photo is of our friends Steph and Frank on their wedding day in 2005. As the title says they are "just like family".


So the comp is all finished now, wow talk about full-on, but I got so much scrapping done. Thanks Bek, it has been so much fun.

I will be back with some photos from our long weekend in Yamba.


xx Deb

3 comments:

Sue said...

New kit looks good.

Love the LO. Fab photo.

Leanne J said...

that lo looks amazing love white journalling and the black honey comb design..great combos in this one..
and jealous of the kit.. yay for you

Sue Plumb said...

Great work Deb - your LO's for the Soup comp were divine!!!
(I am so glad your pet one was picked up - I think that was my fave!)
X