Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dad's 70th Birthday

Hey dad, Happy 70th birthday. We made a trip up to the coast to celebrate my dad's 70th. My big bro, Len, his son Joel, the kids, my mum and dad and Ash and I all made a trip to the new Pacific Paradise Tavern. We had a fabulous lunch and a wonderful time. Here are just a few photos -
Mum and Dad with all the grandkids
And finally a shot of the kids and I, love this one.
Ash and I were so fortunate to be able to attend this years NRL Grand Final and we spent the weekend in Sydney staying at the Sheraton on the Park. Have to say the service was fantastic and the room beautiful. Unfortunately no Qld teams made it this year, but we figured we would cheer for the Storm, they have so many Queenslanders in their team anyways. So they came home with a win, and we had a fabulous time. Watching from a corporate box is just the best, we had our own waiter and had dinner and all drinks for the day. Hope we get asked again next year.

1 comment:

Leeann Pearce said...

Hey there Debbie.... thanks for the congrats for the SBM gig...looking forward in creating for them....I hope you had a ball at the NFL and a happy birthday to your dad!!!!

mwah xx