Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Layout Share



I scrapped today with my old scrapping buddy Cyn, she hasn't scrapped for so long, she had almost forgotten how. Anyway I did this LO for Ali's Weekly challenge over at the Boxx. We had to scrap a layout using a progression of photos. I also used the monthly sketch challenge from Scrapping Outback for my LO. These are some of my favourites of Blake, we took him to Movieworld for his third birthday. The journalling reads "How cute. We were waiting in line to go on a ride when Blake decided he wanted a big hug with Daffy - July 03". How gorgeous was my little boy, he used to be such a little softie. He is now nine, so it was great to do some old photos. Hmmmmmm I think I am loving yellow at the moment.
How cute is the little blue birdie pin. I found it over at My little bit of whimsy. She has the cutest things in her shop. Thanks to Kathleen Glossop for giving me the link to it.

No comments: