Friday, September 25, 2009

A catch up

Our house is a madhouse I swear. I just cannot seem to keep up these days.

September 5th - we were lucky enough to get to the Lions home final, it was awesome to see them play so well, unfortunately they couldn't carry it on the following week to beat the Doggies, but we are so proud of them anyway. They have done so well this season and can't wait to see what they can do next year - bring it on!!!!!!



Just a few shots from the night -



We love you Brownie!!!!!!



We had a great Father's day, didn't get to see my dad, but here is a photo of Ash with the kids, he so hates it when I get the camera out.

I'll be back tomorrow hopefully to try and catch up with the rest of the month, and I have absolutely no layouts to share, I am scrapped out after completing the mini-masters. I am hoping my mojo comes back very soon.

Cheers

Deb

No comments: