Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

What a busy last month. Ash has been away a lot, fishing on mornington island and off on business trips. Probably lucky as I have had heaps of time to scrap.


Over the last month I have been madly getting together my entry for the Scrapping Outback Mini Masters. We had to prepare a Monochromatic layout including at least 2 photos, a double layout including at least 4 photos, a mini album and a layout using only goodies from the pack provided. Well the good news is I have scored a guest DT spot for a month out of the comp. A big congrats to Leanne Triggs who was the overall winner. Your entry was gorgeous and you are a well deserved winner.

One of my entries was picked up by Scrapbooking Memories, but here are the other three -




Thanks so much Rachelle, Sandra, Jules and Trudi for all your hard work. We finished the comp last night with a cybercrop which was a hoot. The forum ladies are all so much fun.


I'll be back tomorrow with an update on the kids.


I can't believe I survived my first real post.


Cheers
Deb

1 comment:

Bec said...

Woohooo Deb!!! See blooging is not that hard....

Congrats on the Guest DT spot. You soooo deserved it.