Monday, April 12, 2010

By night



We started the pool early Feb and here it is all finished. I'll leave the daytime shots until Ash has the Gazebo finished. The kids have been swimming for the past few days and we had friends over yesterday to christen it properly with a BBQ and swim. We're so happy with it, it's like having a resort in our own backyard. Our old next door neighbours built it for us, their business is called Porpoise Pools, so if you are in SE Qld/Northern NSW and are getting a pool, consider using them, they do an awesome job.
I can't believe it is still 30 degrees in the middle of April. Wonder when it is gonna start cooling down? Mind you I'm not complaining.
xx Deb.

6 comments:

Tracey Cooley said...

sooooo jealous Deb looks fantastic. will look forward to taking a dip in it ;)

Leanne J said...

OMG.. that looks amazing...

Sue said...

Looks fab. I am so jealous.

Jacque said...

Ok so can I book a poolside seat, I'll be up at christmas time LOL Awesome pool Deb :)

Lesa said...

Looks so beautiful Deb, and resort looking, oh so yes

Pearl Maple said...

Fabulous photo of your pool, looks like a fun place to spend time with the family.