Friday, February 26, 2010

Good morning all

Hiya everyone. Had a awesome scrappy day yesterday, here is what I got up to.

Just a sneaky peak at my Guest DT challenge over at Scrapping Outback for March. It will be up soon on the site but thought I would give you the heads up. I would love it if you can join in the challenge, and there is a prize too. See you over there.


And this is the latest Soup challenge over at Scrapability Sketches. Unfortunately the cut off date is over but head over anyway and check it out. Bek always has some great sketches and challenges happening.






The brief was to use two photos, the colour green, doodling, stitching, paint and add a banner. No flowers were to be included on the LO. So this is mine, all the LO's are gorgeous, can't wait for the next challenge.


By the way, that cute little cupcake is from My Little Bit of Whimsy Steph has the cutest little embellishments in her shop.


I'm off to a 40th in Noosa tomorrow, I can't wait. See you all when I get back.


xx Deb

4 comments:

Elise said...

Gorgeous Lo's Deb! Have a great time in Noosa!

Enina J Designs said...

Awesome job Deb. Cant wait to see the DT challenge :)

Sue said...

Fab LOs. Love the colour combinations.

Jacque said...

Cool LO Deb :) Can't wait to see the challenge you've cooked up for us ;)